Want to own a business but don’t have the capital?
Pizza Degree is looking to share its space during off hours for those who would love to start a small business. Use our equipment to start that bakery, cupcake shop, breakfast juice bar or anything you can imagine with the equipment we have.
Why do we want to share our space?
- Keep our overhead costs low. As with any small business, we are dealing with higher labor rates and increasing operating costs every year.
- We want to help you succeed! Why take the risk of signing a 5 year lease and purchasing thousands of dollars worth of equipment to struggle the first 5 years with high upfront costs when you can co-share space and equipment to start off small with very little upfront costs.
- Save thousands of dollars in upfront costs to get your small business going.
- No security deposit or outrageous fees. One low monthly price.
- No need to worry about having poor credit or no established credit.
- Pick our brains about any business questions or concerns you may have. We will be there with you to help you grow.
- Use our suppliers who we have established low rates with for lower costs of goods.
- Out growing space. No hard feelings if you out grow your space at Pizza Degree! We want you to succeed and if that means you are doing well and need to move on to a bigger location then KUDOS to you and the American Dream you’re living!!
- First month’s rent (rent will depend on the business type and utilities usage).
- Well thought out business plan. We are sharing Pizza Degree’s lovely space with you! We don’t need to know all the details, but we need to know your plan and how you will succeed!
Take the chance and start working for yourself! Part Time or Full Time, you get to decide because it’s YOUR BUSINESS!
Please contact Spenser Ouellette or Jessica Bucklin to learn more details about this great opportunity today.